Trail Riding On Vancouver Island
- One Hour
- Two Hour
The Best Trail Riding on Vancouver Island
Rated in the ‘TOP 10%’ of Attractions Worldwide by ‘Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2021 & 2022!
Looking for “Trail rides in Nanaimo’ or ‘Trail Rides in Parksville’ or Trail rides in Nanoose’? Or even Trail rides on Vancouver Island? You will find our location is a great ‘Centrai Island Trail Ride’ location.
Riders have a short lesson in the ring to learn basic commands. Once this is established, we will proceed out to the beautiful trails that may include hills, open fields and forest trails. The route taken will be based on the length of ride and the ability of the riders.
- 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. | 2 Hour Rides
- 12:30 p.m. | 1 Hour Ride
- 5:00 & 6:00 p.m. | 2, 3, & 4-Hour Options based on Availability.
Things to Know:
- Children from ‘6 to 9 years of age’ can ride on a ‘Lead-line to the Guide’.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes or boots or running shoes as we have covered stirrups. Wear warm socks in the winter & ensure you HAVE socks on in the summer!
- All riders must wear Equestrian helmets – we have many available.
- Summer – Long pants (below the knee) are definitely a good idea. Winter – dress warmer than you would expect as the forest trails can be cool.
If it looks like rain, wear something as waterproof as possible.
Please arrive fifteen or twenty minutes prior to your booked ride time to check-in; to ensure you take advantage of your full allotted ride-time.